Website First Security Bank
Personal Banker – Tonganoxie Branch
First Security Bank is looking for an energetic and customer service focused individual who would like to become a member of our dedicated team. As a community bank, we are focused on supporting our customers and community by providing exceptional customer service and new banking products and services.
- Perform all aspects of account opening and maintenance, including personal and business accounts, and consumer lending.
- Cultivate relationships with customers to aid with their inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Responsible for business development and community involvement.
- Provide education to customers on banking products. Including but not limited to checking, savings, business products, IRA’s, CD’s, debit cards, online banking, mobile banking and ATMs.
- Maintain teller line and perform all aspects of teller duties.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including annual education of regulatory and banking policies, procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and performing special projects as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Skills and Qualifications:
- Displays integrity, passion, commitment and the ability to provide top-notch customer service that improves our customer’s experience.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all customers and co-workers alike.
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to accomplish tasks.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute good time management.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is thorough and provides careful attention to detail.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for customers and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Is comfortable asking customers about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
- Is proficient in basic computer skills and general math skills.
- Enjoys working with the public.
Preferred: A minimum of 1 year of Personal Banking experience.
First Security Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply for position vacancies as appropriate. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with application process are encouraged to call 913-557-3200 to obtain assistance. Applicants may also apply at any of our 4 locations.